From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2016 12:32:36 -0400
Photos from the "MT & Youth" Symposium at Elmira 7-9 Oct 2016 are at
http://www.twainweb.net/Youth/

We do not have photos from the first few talks on Sat morning; if you have
any please send them directly to me so we can add them

Please also let us know if you prefer not to be pictured

Thanks to Kevin Bochynski for help getting up the photos page and thanks
again to the symposium's organizers + editors for a great event!

Taylor Roberts