From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 07:28:17 -0600
Yes, buttons were oriented that way in the 19th century, and this video is
correct (not flipped). This is also confirmed by details in the background
on both the loggia and the corner from which Twain emerges, ambling toward
the camera. Yes, that's Clara behind the teapot and Jean across from her
father. I think Barb Schmidt identified the fellow who brings Clara her hat,
but I don't recall who it was was. Maybe the tall skinny stenographer,
Hazen? Was that his name? My memory is vague and I'm too busy catching up
from a trip to rustle up my notes, sorry.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive