From:
tim champlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
tim champlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:43:15 -0400
I come from the northern midwest, lived 4 yrs. in central Missouri. Also lived in TN and GA for over 60 years. The only ones I ever heard pronounce Aunt with the ah sound of ont or ontie were the older, genteel generation of blacks, many of whom I waited on when working at the VA in Tennessee.
Tim Champlin