From:
"Ardiles, Paola" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:45:30 -0700
FYI

________________________________

From: Amanda Exner-Johnson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 12:13 PM
To: Amanda Exner-Johnson
Subject: Launch of Food Security Gateway

Dear Colleagues,

Today, World Food Day, the Provincial Health Services Authority and the
Public Health Association of BC are proud to launch the Food Security
Gateway.

Please visit this web portal at
http://www.phabc.org/foodsecuritygateway

The portal is meant to connect you to BC initiatives and important
resources that can help to create healthy eating environments and food
secure communities in BC. It is meant to be a resource for public policy
makers, food industry leaders, civil society organizations and
interested citizens in BC. We hope that this information will prove to
be a useful resource as we strive to achieve sufficient, safe and
nutritious food for all British Columbians.

Kindly pass it on to your networks and if you have any questions, please
contact Deepthi Jayatilaka at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Michael Barnes, MPP

Executive Director

Public Health Association of British Columbia

#219-2187 Oak Bay Ave

Victoria, BC V8R 1G1

Ph: (250) 595-8422

http://www.phabc.org <http://www.phabc.org/>