From:
CHNC Conference <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2024 08:00:00 -0800
Register Now! Full Program Available!

Community Health Nursing: Health for All

National Community Health Nursing Conference
Community Health Nurses of Canada

April 22-24, 2024 | Toronto, Ontario, Canada

https://CHNC2024.ca

Registration is open for CHNC2024: Community Health Nursing - Health for
All, our national Community Health Nursing conference.

CHNC2024 will take place April 22-24, 2024 in historic Hart House at the
University of Toronto.

Our goal is advancing Community Health Nursing in Canada and you are
invited to join a dynamic group of nurses from across Canada who will come
together and share their community health knowledge.

CHNC2024 features over 100 presentations, including pre-conference
consultations, oral presentations, interactive sessions and our esteemed
keynote speakers:

| Leigh Chapman, Chief Nursing Officer, Health Canada
| Dionne Sinclair, Vice President, Clinical Operations & Chief Nursing
Executive, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)

Our conference brings together individuals who have an interest in
Community Health Nursing from practice, research, administration, policy
and education. Networking opportunities offer a forum to explore issues of
mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and
generate solutions.

View the full program, register and find travel and accommodation
information on the conference website at https://CHNC2024.ca.

Showcase your company to leaders in community health nursing! CHNC2024
offers opportunities for sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising -- with
options available to fit any budget! For more information, please view our
CHNC2024 Prospectus: https://CHNC2024.ca/prospectus