Sender:
From:
"Richardson, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:29:18 -0600
The University of Alberta has created its newest faculty - the School of
Public Health. We're unique in Canada and interdisciplinary in nature.
We're focused on promoting wellness, reducing risks, and preventing
illness and injury to improve the overall health of Albertans,
Canadians, and others.

I'd like to invite you to visit our new website.
www.publichealth.ualberta.ca <http://www.publichealth.ualberta.ca/>

This website represents our window to the world. In it, you'll find
information about our interdisciplinary research and graduate programs,
as well as contact information for all of our faculty and staff. A
variety of resources may be accessed through our site. For instance, you
may be interested in our publications, many of which are targeted to
researchers, students, and practitioners alike.

Please visit our website to discover more about what we have to offer.
We think you'll find something of interest.

Roger Palmer, PhD

Interim Dean, School of Public Health