Sender:
From:
Chrystal Ocean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:45:03 -0400
EEKs!! I was just reminded I missed one, a great resource too. See #7
below... Ocean

----------------------------

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:20:28 -0400, Chrystal Ocean <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks to all those nice people who answered my plea for a good resource
on how to run a workshop. A few subscribers contacted me, asking if I would
share whatever online goodies were sent my way. In the event that other
subscribers might be interested, here is the list:

1. How to run a workshop - http://www.eldis.org/static/DOC16284.htm
2. Toolbox for Trainers, Canadian Child Care Federation -
    http://www.cccf-fcsge.ca/subsites/familytp/english/toolbox_en.htm
3. Strengthening Personal Presentations, The Health Communication Unit -
    http://www.thcu.ca/infoandresources/Step8MessageDevelopment.htm
4. Count me in! - http://www.count-me-in.ca/
5. OWHN (the Count Us In! project) - http://www.owhn.on.ca/
6. Producing information materials through participatory writeshops -
    http://www.mamud.com/writeshop.htm
7. Conducting a workshop, Community Tool Box -
    http://ctb.ku.edu/tools/en/sub_section_main_1113.htm

I was sent personal working files (which I shouldn't share without author's
permission) and our Programs Officer at Status of Women is sending us a
package in the mail next week.

Down the road, WISE is likely to make its workshop materials available for
distribution in one or more formats.

Ocean