Sender:
From:
"C. McLean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:17:16 -0800
"Remember The Caregiver's Story"

A full day training intensive sponsored by The Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education, London

To be held Saturday, March 31 at The Windermere Manor, London, Ontario

An opportunity to meet with other professional caregivers and share your story through the arts.
Using drama, story, narrative and performance methods professionals will have an opportunity
to access and express stories while taking part in an artistic and regenerative group process.

Well suited for physicians, nurses, social workers, counsellors, those who work in aging and gerontology,
palliative care, educators

Saturday March 31, Special Pre-registration rate  until Feb. l
Pre-registration fee  $100 (for one day session)
After Feb. l  $120

Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education
Website:  http://www.cmclean.com
To register:  [log in to unmask]

There are a few openings remaining in Sat. March 24 session;
Saturday March 24, day training intensive Windermere Manor, London
Integrating the Creative Arts in Healthcare (Introductory)
Pre-registration fee $100 (for one day session)
After Feb. l $120

CCAHTE Canadian Creative Arts in Health, Training and Education
"If I have my story I'm alive.  If I share my voice with others I am a human being."