From:
Neil Muscott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:20:45 -0500
To tell you the truth I enjoyed getting all those misguided replies. Breaks
up a long day writing and improved my French, too. :0)

Up-coming Ontario Self-Help Network Conference,  Friday, Nov. 25. Visit
www.selfhelp.on.ca for the details

Neil Muscott, Resource Coordinator
416-487-4355
Self-Help Resource Centre