Sender:
From:
Melodie Corrigall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:56:24 -0800
Just doing a clean up of my e-mail and see this excellent reminder. Of
course I made a boo-boo and sent personal notes to everyone on the list but
will clean up my act...and take it on the road. All goes well here, well it
is the start of the rain season, the dark secret that the tourist bureau
never tells you who think we live in fantasy land about...what about this
election eh! and the one to the south! good grief, put them all in a "lock
box" and send it off to sea...except Alexa...We cannot say how useful your
wonderful list and updates are...you are the talk of every health promotion
event...Thanks so much, we'll buy you a cap when you come out next///and
when is that?