Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:07:06 -0500
8bit
From:
Julie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Thought you all might be interested in this viewing and/or signing this
petition.  Sorry if you've already seen this.
------

Dear friends of Medicare,

Crucial decisions that will affect our future will be made in the
forthcoming First Ministers' meeting on health care planned for early 2003.
Prime Minister Chrétien and the Premiers must hear strong and loud the
voice of Canadians who are eager to strengthen Medicare.

We urge you to sign the online petition that we have created demanding full
implementation of the Romanow Report recommendations. It only takes a
minute! Please access the petition at:

www.petitiononline.com/romanow <http://www.petitiononline.com/romanow>

Please distribute this email as widely as you can - this is the most
important thing you will do today! If you host a web site, make sure to
place a link to the petition prominently in your homepage. For analysis and
information about the Romanow Report, go to: www.healthcoalition.ca
<http://www.healthcoalition.ca/>. For inquiries about the petition, please
contact: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Mike McBane
Canadian Health Coalition