Sender:
From:
Madeline Boscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:47:08 -0600
Hi all --
I am writing to urge all of us on this list to take a moment to fill out
the workbook on this site. there are regional consultations underway as
well as a national meeting planned.  I won't take time here to comment on
my concerns but I think readers will find them self evident!
I would appreciate hearing from those who do comment.
all the best, Madeline

http://healthyliving-viesaine.ca

Welcome
Welcome to the website for the consultation process to inform the
development of an Integrated Pan-Canadian Healthy Living Strategy.
Purpose of this Website
This site is designed to facilitate the consultation process to inform the
development of the Integrated Pan Canadian Healthy Living Strategy. The
consultations are taking place between January and April 2003 and include a
series of one-day roundtable discussions across the country, a web-based
consultation and a two-day symposium.
This site serves as an information hub for the consultation process and
provides a central location where the following can be found:
·       an explanation of healthy living
·       background information including relevant documents and reports
·       reports from the roundtables
·       links to relevant websites
·       an outline of the consultation process
·       the consultation workbook
·       FAQs
·       explanations of some of the terms used in the site and in the
background documents
·       a site map
Feedback