Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:47:41 -0500
7bit
From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
We are looking for programs that have changed behaviors to prevent one or
more Sexually Transmitted / Blood-Borne Infection (STBBIs) such as syphilis,
HIV/ AIDS and Hepatitis C, anywhere in the world. Selected programs will be
used as case study illustrations in training materials for front-line
service providers. The work is being done on behalf of a national government
agency that wants to support stronger program design and implementation.

We are specifically looking for information on:

.             Smaller programs (in geographic reach and budget)

.             Programs that researched then reduced one or more barrier for
the intended audience, that use all four Ps (Product, Price and Place, not
just Promotion) and/or that use some of the CBSM Tools of Change.

.             Programs with measured impacts regarding targeted behaviors
and/or rates of infection.

.                  Programs that particularly addressed vulnerable or
marginalized populations such as injection drug users, gay, bisexual and
other men who have sex with men.

.             Recent programs (5-10 years old, the more recent the better).

We want to include at least some programs that have done a good job
integrating social media and digital advocacy techniques.

Tell us about your program and we'll send you a summary of the ones we find.

Thank you.

Jay Kassirer

President, Cullbridge Marketing and Communications

2699 Priscilla Street, Ottawa Ontario, Canada K2B 7E1

Tel: (613) 224-3800  (800) 262-0934  Web: www.cullbridge.com

Try our free social marketing toolkit at www.toolsofchange.com