SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Diana Daghofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:12:55 -0700
You may want to check out "We Ask Because We Care" (http://torontohealthequity.ca/). The website provides information on a complete process, from developing their guide to training staff to collect demographic and SES information. "The goal of this website is to provide practical advice, tools, and resources on how to plan, implement, and use patient and client demographic data in health-care settings."

This should help!

Diana
Diana Daghofer
Wellspring Strategies