From:
"Mollie E. Butler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:24:08 -0800
Susan wow this information is great, thanks.

I am just reading this brillant book called "We Make the Road by Walking:
Conversation on Education and Social Change". It is made up of conversations
between Myles Horton and Paulo Freire. [Edited by Brenda Bell, John Gaventa
and John Peters. Temple University Press, Philadelphia. 1990.] Have you read
it? I think it reconfirms a lot of the ideas that you have gathered.