From:
Kim Cochrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:22:44 -0400
Good morning

Some time ago I sent out an email informing the list about a colleague of
mine who is available to speak on a variety of topics.

She is the author of over 20 books on a wide range of issues including
stress, bioethics, women's wellness, women and passion, coaching, pregnancy,
cancer and many, many others.

My email address has changed, so please contact me if you are interested in
an experienced and engaging speaker and author to speak or chair your event.

Thank you
Kim Cochrane
905 472-1405