From:
Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:23:04 -0300
The falls prevention document is in an Adobe Acrobat or pdf file. You need
to have an Adobe Acrobat reader on your computer in order to open
it. This is widely available for download free on the web.

I have checked the URL in my earlier message (below) and it works for me.
If it still doesn't work for you, just email me directly and I can send
you the document as a word perfect attachment.

Regards,
Susan Lilley
7 Canterbury Place
Dartmouth NS B2Y 4J5
Tel: (902) 463-1837
Fax: (902) 469-0833
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~LilleyS/Profile.html

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Tasha Beauchamp wrote:

> I'd love to access your site, Susan, but the browser is confused by the url
> you gave us. I think it's the ".pdf" part. It's usually something more like
> ".htm" or ".html". Can you check and get back to us?
>
> Tasha
>

> >Hello,
> >
> >Earlier this year I posted a bibliography relating to a population health
> >approach to preventing falling among older people. The discussion paper I
> >produced is now available online at:
> >
> >www.chpna.ca/fallsns.pdf
> >
> >Hope some of you will find it useful!
> >Regards,
> >--
> >Susan Lilley
> >7 Canterbury Place
> >Dartmouth NS B2Y 4J5
> >Tel: (902) 463-1837
> >Fax: (902) 469-0833
> >http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~LilleyS/Profile.html
>

> + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
>
> Natasha Beauchamp
> Project Coordinator
> ORegon Center for Applied Science, Inc. (ORCAS)
> 1839 Garden Ave.
> Eugene, OR  97405
>
> Tel: (541) 342-7227
> Toll Free: (888) 349-5472
> Fax: (541) 342-4270
> mailto:[log in to unmask]
> Website: http://www.orcasinc.com

Susan Lilley
Looking for information on health promotion?
Visit the Community Health Promotion Network Atlantic "Sharinghouse" at
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/CommunitySupport/CHPNA/