From:
tania m rimes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 20:28:54 +1100
As far as I know it is still operating in NSW. I work for Wentworth Area
Health Service which is the lead agency. It is up to different stages across
the state, depending on whether the schools have adopted the program. There
are quite a few barriers like resources, commitment from schools to
implement the program and confidence in teaching these issues to students.
The head office for mindmatters in located in Adelaide I think, and there
are state co-ordinators across Australia. Despite the barriers it is a great
program as it follows the health promoting schools framework, which has been
evaluated as being successful.

Tania