From:
Tony & Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:47:26 +1000
Hi, thanks to all the people who helped me start my search for mental health in the workplace.  I didn't realise there were so many resources!

I am now asking about training (mental) health promotion workers, to deliver work based programs. Are there any recognised programs, or is there any material that discusses what makes a competent health promotion worker(personaility characteristics, skills)?  I would like to suggest to my organisation that we should think about this, but need to put a proposal together.

Thanks,
Michelle McInnes
MPH UNSW
Australia