From:
"Cheung, Yvonne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:47:56 -0400
Hi Dampawon,

These are some good links on harm reduction strategy, you may want to read
some articles by Diane Riley, she has written quite a bit of this subject.
Although some of these are Canadian sites, there are some good links and
articles.

http://www.ccsa.ca <http://www.ccsa.ca>  (Canadian Centre for Substance
Abuse) and articles:
http://www.ccsa.ca/plweb-cgi/fastweb.exe?search
<http://www.ccsa.ca/plweb-cgi/fastweb.exe?search>
http://www.ccsa.ca/plweb-cgi/fastweb.exe?getdoc+view1+General+458+2++harm%20
reduction
<http://www.ccsa.ca/plweb-cgi/fastweb.exe?getdoc+view1+General+458+2++harm%2
0reduction>

http://www.aidslaw.ca/home.htm <http://www.aidslaw.ca/home.htm>  (Canadian
HIV/AIDS Legal Network) and search results:
http://www.picosearch.com/cgi-bin/ts.pl
<http://www.picosearch.com/cgi-bin/ts.pl>

http://www.lindesmith.org/ <http://www.lindesmith.org/>

http://www.ihra.net/ <http://www.ihra.net/>

http://www.harmreduction.org/index.html
<http://www.harmreduction.org/index.html>

http://canadianharmreduction.com/HarmReduction.html
<http://canadianharmreduction.com/HarmReduction.html>

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck. I don't know where you are located, but
Toronto Public Health in Ontario, Canada has a well established needle
exchange program.

Yvonne

Yvonne Cheung, R.N. BNSc
Burn Prevention Co-ordinator, Office for Injury Prevention
Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Avenue, Room H2 17
Toronto, Ontario, M4N 3M5
Tel: 416-480-4846
Fax: 416-480-6865