From:
"Budd, Marg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:33:02 -0700
Allison, I am wondering if you can help me.  When I subscribed to click4HP
before, I got one message daily.  I resubscribed at work and now am getting
many emails of people responding to posted messages.  How can I go back to
the once a day format?

Thanks
Marg Budd
Tobacco Reduction Consultant
Community Health Services, Capital Health
#300, 10216 - 124 St.,
Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 4A3
Tel: (780) 413-7643  Fax: (780) 482-4203