From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:40:39 -0500
Jodi - could you tell me what country / province / state in which you are located or where the training conference will be held, please?

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
RR2, Site 2, Box 43, 12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON     N0E 1R0
Phone:  519.446.3636
Fax: 519.446.3329
Email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]