From:
Helen Rance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:55:37 +1300
Sorry from a list serve beginnner, I forgot to include a contact address,

Kia ora from Aotearoa New Zealand

Does anyone know of any countries that have national standards for health
promotion ethics, practice and/or training.  It seems that many teaching
institutions have their own standards and/or competencies but I am looking
for information about models of national standards.  Information about how
these standards are measured or evaluated would also be very helpful.

Thanks for your help
Helen Rance