From:
Susan Lilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:15:01 -0400
Hello Sylvia,

Here is another good resource on measuring capacity from Australia that I
heard about on Click 4HP awhile back:

"Indicators to Help with Capacity Building in Health Promotion" by
Penelope Hawe et al.  It is downloadable from the NSW website at
http://www.health.nsw.gov.au

Best wishes.

Susan Lilley
7 Canterbury Place