From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:29:08 -0500
One that I use to connect people to those who have similar interests is to
have everyone stand, give them a question and based on the answer they have
to find people who would answer it the same way, then introduce themselves,
share with the large group what their category was and then a second
question.  Sample questions:
* your least favourite food (there is always a liver group)
* your favourite leisure time activity (there is always a sex group)
* favourite colour (and share why)
* how stress affects you

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
RR2, Site 2, Box 43, 12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON     N0E 1R0
Phone:  519.446.3636
Fax: 519.446.3329
Email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]