From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:27:16 -0500
Toba Bryant and I have been asked by Health Canada (Ontario Region) to conduct
an environmental scan of emerging issues in Ontario that are affecting the
health and well-being of seniors.

To that end, we would like to have you draw attention to any recently completed
or published reports that bear on this issue. Thank you.

Dennis Raphael