From:
Christine Preece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:26:49 -0500
Dennis: You may want to contact Mary Feniak at 519-383-8331 ext. 523. She
and her seniors (Lambton Seniors Association) group are a wealth of
information on this topic. They have done many lit reviews in many areas of
senior health and well-being from loneliness to housing to transportation,
etc. In the meantime I am passing your email message along to her.
Christine Preece