From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:29:26 -0400
You may be interested, if you are in the province of Ontario, in the
services of  The Health Communication Unit (www.thcu.ca) who offer workshops
and consultations on the topic of Policy Change / Development.  THCU is one
of Ontario's 14 health promotion resource centres and is affiliated with the
Centre for Health Promotion at the University of Toronto.  Our Web site also
has links to several recommended resources on this topic.

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
RR2, Site 2, Box 43, 12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON     N0E 1R0
Phone:  519.446.3636
Fax: 519.446.3329
Email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]