From:
Farra Trompeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:50:24 -0400
CALL TO ACTION

Have you seen this collection of Campus Alcohol Policies from colleges across the U.S. at http://www.collegedrinkingprevention.gov/policies/ ?

An initiative of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), College Drinking:Changing the Culture features a map and list of campus alcohol policies by state.  The feature is part of a larger resource center for changing the college drinking culture, with research and innovative approaches to prevention and interactive tools for students and educators.

Is your college's policy on alcohol use listed?

If your college or university has an online version of their campus alcohol policy and it is NOT in this database, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following information:

NAME OF INSTITUTION:

STATE:

URL FOR ONLINE POLICY** (or page that it is on):

As of now, we have 713 campus alcohol policies/universities in our database and we want to build the list to include every university that has an online policy.  Please take a moment to contact us and/or pass this message on to your colleagues at other universities.

Thank you,

Farra Trompeter

College Drinking: Changing the Culture
http://www.collegedrinkingprevention.gov

** Unfortunately, we can only accept online policies.  If your school's policy is only available in print documents we can not include it in our database at this time.  Also, if your school's policy is listed on a page with other health or student policies, please send us that link--it is acceptable.