From:
Dawn Vallet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:30:48 -0600
Hi Sylvia,

Did you happen to look at the Health in Action
(http://www.health-in-action.org/) databases for provincial (Alberta)
contacts, programs, and research projects? Input the keywords when
searching each database.
Please feel free to contact me for any assistance with searching.

Dawn

Dawn Vallet RN, MSc
Health in Action
Project Manager
Phone: 780-465-1248
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.health-in-action.org/
ONLINE ACCESS TO HEALTH PROMOTION AND INJURY PREVENTION INFORMATION IN
ALBERTA