From:
Claire Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:50:08 -0400
I thought I'd share input from our Public Health Nutritionist here at the
Sudbury & District Health Unit. I find it scary when messages are shared and
we truly don't have the full picture. Please consider the content of the
email. I am very reassured with Renee's feedback to my concerns re this
"Story in Star"!!!
Claire Warren, Community Health Promotion Manager