From:
catalin nache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 04:02:27 -0800
Hi,
I'm from France and I had the pleasure to meet to the first Congres of SSSLF (Society of Sociology of Sport of French Language, sorry for the traduction) Suzanne Laberge ([log in to unmask]) who work in this field in Québec. She made a confenrence on this topic. Try to contact her!
Regards, M. Catalin Nache, University of Sport Sciences, Caen
 Chris Servinis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hello,

I am developing and writing a book about the unconventional lifestyles of women in contemporary Canadian society. I'm looking to work with an academic expert in the field of women's studies/sociology to get some insight and research information from.

Does anyone know of an academic who fits this description in Canada?

Thank you.....

Kim Cochrane