From:
"Bell-Woodard, Georgia SktnHR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:26:23 -0600
Thanks Ken,
I have used that resource as well.  The challenge for us now is to take our
checklists and make them user-friendly for a wide number of audiences -
boards, policy makers and practitioners.  We will probably have something to
share by next April, and I have submitted an abstract to the IUHPE
conference in Melbourne to share our product.
Best,
Georgia

Georgia Bell Woodard BSN, MSc.
Research Associate, SPHERU
Project Officer, SHHP
Department of Community Health and Epidemiology
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Sask.  S7N 5E5
Phone:  (306) 966-7840
Fax:  (306) 966-7920