From:
"Brewer, Bev SCHR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:41:35 -0600
G'day,

Absolutely! Freda Porat noted a long time ago "recipes don't bake cookies".
If we were a more welcoming society with this kind of open and flexible
point of view, then the social/political structures themselves would reflect
that. It's a sad day for all who promote health when we excuse a lack of
manners.

Bev Brewer