From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:08:08 -0500
From out good friend Len Duhl in California comes
this annoucement. Please excuse any cross postings
I think is the common expression, right?

If any of  my Healthy City/Community friends and colleagues
out in cyberspace are planning on attending the event, I would
love to know in case a Canadian delegation can be organized.

Greece sounds good to me...if only time and money weren't
realities.  Perhaps we could send a little something from
Canada ?

Regards,

JM Dupont

International Healthy Cities Conference