From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:39:18 -0500
On the various debates around the Ottawa Charter 20 years after,
including its relationship to the controversial Bangkok Charter, see
also the 50 + papers over 3 years in the series: From Ottawa 1986 to
Vancouver 2007, should the Ottawa Charter be revisited in the Reviews
for Health Promotion and Education Online (RHP&EO) of the International
Union of Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE) at <www.rhpeo.org>.

Michel O'Neill
Editor in chief,
RHP&EO

_________________________________

Le 07-11-12, à 09:35, Stirling, Alison a écrit :

> apologies for cross-posting, and thanks to Dennis Raphael for
> reminding me of this fine article by Patricia Collins and Michael
> Hayes of Simon Fraser University, that is available in full text for
> free from the Health Promotion International journal
>

> Twenty years since Ottawa and Epp: researchers’ reflections on
> challenges, gains and future prospects for reducing health inequities
> in Canada
>
> Patricia A. Collins and Michael V. Hayes
> Department of Geography and Faculty of Health Sciences, Simon Fraser
> University, Burnaby, BC,
> Robert C. Brown Hall, Room 7230, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby BC,
> Canada V5A 1S6
>
> Health Promotion International Advance Access published online on
> October 31, 2007
> http://heapro.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/dam031v1
>

> Health Promotion International, doi:10.1093/heapro/dam031
> © 2007 The Author(s)
> This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the
> Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License
> (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/uk/) which permits
> unrestricted non-commerical use, distribution, and reproduction in any
> medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Alison Stirling
> Knowledge Management Developer
> Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse
> 180 Dundast St. W. #1900, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8
> Tel. (416) 408-2249 x2227 Fax. (416) 408-2122
> Email: [log in to unmask]

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

**
Adresse Postale: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 4108-J Pavillon
Paul-Comtois, 2425, rue de l’Agriculture Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc,
Canada, G1V 0A6.
Localisation de mon bureau: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 1038-A
Pavillon Lacerte, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7825
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]
http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm
**