From:
Krissa Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:56:15 -0400
The Health Promotion Affiliate is very pleased to announce that as of April 1, 2006 the Health Promotion section on CHN has been revamped. Go to www.canadian-health-network.ca and click on Health Promotion in the left hand menu to see the changes.

Now you can find the best of Canadian information on health promotion and the determinants of health including policy, research and practical "how to" guides directed at health and social service professionals - all in one place.

Easy search options like quick searches, key Canadian and International resources or our comprehensive guided search put the latest information at your fingertips.  And, our introductory text and FAQs explain the "who, what, where, why, and how" of health promotion and the determinants of health in clear language, with hyperlinks and examples.

We will gladly receive your comments and feedback - contact us at [log in to unmask]