From:
"Nat C. Comeau" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:42:27 -0400
Hi San,

Try the B.C. Coalition of Experiential Women and the Canadian National
Coalition of Experiential Women.  It's hard to get their contact info
- but maybe the Status of Women office (funders) has info.  Also, sex
worker support services might have planned community responses - see:

Maggie's in Toronto
http://walnet.org/csis/groups/maggies/

Stella in Toronto
http://www.chezstella.org