From:
Health Promotion Clearinghouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:39:45 -0300
I would recommend you contact for the Community Action on Homlessness,
located in Halifax.

http://www.cahhalifax.org/

Caroline

__________________________________

Caroline Ploem
Manager
Health Promotion Clearinghouse
Suite 209, City Centre Atlantic
1535 Dresden Row
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3T1
Toll Free: 1-877-890-5094
Tel: (902) 494-1917
Fax: 1-902-494-3594
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.hpclearinghouse.ca

The HPC is currently conducting a membership drive. If you support our
mission, please take a moment to consider joining our growing community.
Becoming a member is free and takes only a few minutes. Visit
http://www.hpclearinghouse.ca/pdf/Membership.doc for more information.