From:
Natalie Comeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:25:46 -0400
Hello,

In the summer I sent out a question asking for people to share their
experiences in working with with advisory groups of people who are
homeless.   I was looking for tips on increasing the effectiveness of
these groups, as our project reorganized its group.  Thank you to
everyone who sent me articles and guides, had lengthy discussions with
me, and connected me with members of their groups.

Attached is a summary review of others' expertise.  For those who are
interested, I have also attached the summary of our project's previous
advisory involvement and plans for future advisory involvement.

Thanks,
Natalie