From:
Ashley Soetemans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:39:57 -0400
Hello,

I am looking for any evidence, research or success stories about the use of Facebook as a marketing tool for increasing program awareness and as a point for information exchange.  If anyone has anything on this topic, please email me.

Thanks,
Ashley

Ashley Soetemans
Health Promoter
Brant County Health Unit
194 Terrace Hill Street
Brantford, ON
N3R 1G7
Ph: 519-753-4937 ext. 366
Fax: 519-753-2140
www.bchu.org ( http://www.bchu.org/ )

Confidentiality Notice

This electronic transmission and any accompanying attachments may
contain privileged and confidential information intended only for
the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) named above.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this message.