From:
Diliana Chopova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:28:01 +0000
Wed, Sept 28, 12:00 - 12:30 PM (EST)

Webinar: The Immigrant Populations Supplement: New Resource for HEIA Users<https://heiais.eventbrite.ca/>
Presented by Joanne Thanos, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care & Branka Agic, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Ontario's Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care has recently launched an Immigrant Populations Supplement for its Health Equity Impact Assessment (HEIA)<http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/heia/> tool. This supplement outlines the unique needs of, and special considerations for immigrants, refugees and other migrants. It is designed as a resource to help planners, service providers, policymakers, and researchers identify and address potential unintended health equity impacts of a policy, program or other initiative on immigrant subgroups. This webinar will introduce this new supplement and discuss how it can be used during a Health Equity Impact Assessment.

A 15 minute presentation will be followed by a 15 minute Q & A session.

Learn more and at:<https://heiais.eventbrite.ca/> https://heiais.eventbrite.ca

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/f162618f24f7464dfd3cdd71f/images/be2eeb5d-b3ce-486e-b500-9b4a3ba316c7.png]