Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:40:23 +0200
8bit
From:
Melika Chiswell <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All!

I am currently about to embark on a literature review for my Masters of
Public Health and wondering if anyone has any good material or could point
me in the right direction re: "what are the import areas/aspects/issues to
address/consider when setting up an adolescent sexual and reproductive
health service in a less developed country such as South Africa"

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Kind regards,

Melika Chiswell
Masters of Public Health (student)
Bachelor of Nursing