From:
"C. McLean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:08:22 -0500
 International Journal of The Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice IJCAIP Announcement:

You can now access your complete October  issue of the IJCAIP journal at:

http://www.ijcaip.com/

full articles ready now  to access  in HTML and PDF formats.  Accessible to subscribers.  Also accessible.. archive of all back issues.

reminder:  (may need to click your reload for new issue)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to thank the following individuals for their support and contributions to
IJCAIP Issue 8:

Martin Donohoe, MD, FACP

Jay Rosenfield, MD, MEd, FRCPC

Maureen Rappaport MD, FCCFP

Pippa Hall MD, CCFP, MEd, FCFP

Seema Shah, MD, MSPH

Kim Bullock, MD

Special thanks also to:
Michael A. Hutcheon MD FRCP(C)

For a summary of IJCAIP Issue 8, Physicians Speak Out About Arts and Medicine see:

http://ijcaip.com/archives/IJCAIP-8-Editorial.html

IJCAIP subscribers, If you would like to send feedback or comments about Issue 8 please send to [log in to unmask]
We would value your feedback.  We will try to publish these comments at the IJCAIP blog
"Crossing Borders"

More news about the contemporary research text:  "Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, Inquiries for Hope and Change"
to be published by Detselig/Temeron books in 2010.

at:  http://creativeartpractice.blogspot.com/2009/09/about-book.html

 http://creativeartpractice.blogspot.com/search/label/Quotes%20of%20note

Ordering info:  [log in to unmask]

This book will be released in Spring 2010.  Booking  now for presentations and speaking engagements for conferences in  2010.

Cheryl McLean, Editor, Publisher, IJCAIP
The International Journal of the Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice
website:  http://www.ijcaip.com email:  [log in to unmask]

New book "Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, Inquiries for Hope and Change" Edited by Cheryl McLean, Associate  Editor,  Robert Kelly, to be published in 2010 by Detselig/Temeron Books.

To Subscribe free  to The International Journal of The Creative Arts in Interdisciplinary Practice, IJCAIP, send an
email to [log in to unmask] "please subscribe"