Sender:
From:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:16:25 -0600
Carolyn,

You/subscribers to list can download our Free Demo and White Paper, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 149) 5<http://www.surveyssay.com>
SurveyTracker, is a full featured survey/assessment software solution for
conducting real time analysis via your Email/web/disk/telephone. ST has
specific modules / templates for surveying/polling. (i.e.
Health/Medical/Provider, Patient Satisfaction, and more with anonymity
options.) You can use accompanying templates or customize libraries of
questions/questionnaires for Industry Specific Services. You can do
unlimited professional surveys. Survey results are automatically compiled /
collated (Access Compatibility) and you can select from a multitude of
charts/graphs/management customizable reports for comparisons/trends
analysis-see demo.

We have compiled a brief management overview cost analysis of electronic
surveys vs paper. To obtain a Free Email copy (2 Pages)
mailto:[log in to unmask] with subject line "survey costs" without quotes.
Please feel free to c/c-extend this email to your staff/depts.

At 01:22 PM 11/30/1998 -0500, Carolyn Percival wrote:
>Hello all:
>
>I am looking for information on any surveys (or even informal data
>collection) which have been carried out to assess primary health
>issues/concerns of the homeless. Specifically I am looking for samples of
>questions - how questions were asked, methods used to carry out the surveys,
> the topic areas addressed, types of respondents to the survey (e.g.
>homeless, shelter workers,  - to use as a reference/guide in devising a
>survey for the Region of Peel or better yet, adapting a survey tool already
>developed.  I'd greatly appreciate any help list members can provide -
>please email responses to the following address:
>
>Thanks in advance...
>
>Carolyn Percival
>Health Promotion Officer
>Peel Health
>180B Sandalwood Pkwy.
>Brampton, ON   L6Z 4N1
>(905) 791-7800 x7611

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances
mailto:[log in to unmask]
JH&A  614.834.9408 / 888.859.8644 VOICE  /  614.834.9964 FAX
<http://www.surveyssay.com>    Updated 11-7-98
'E Mail Solutions'  Free Trial Demos/WhitePapers Use code/id 110