Sender:
From:
"VISRAM S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:07:20 +0000
***Apologies for cross-posting***
Dear colleague,

Today, we announce the launch of the Society for Social Medicine (SSM) members and non-members surveys. You can find out more about the Society via our website: http://socsocmed.org.uk/. The surveys have been developed on behalf of the SSM committee by Elizabeth Breeze, Sheena Ramsay, Tony Robertson and Shelina Visram.

We would greatly appreciate your help in completing the surveys to give us a better understanding of what the wider social medicine/population health field (i.e. current members and non-members, as well as those who could also be future members) wants from such a professional organisation. This is an opportunity for you to actively participate in how SSM functions and develops. Please follow the link below to access the surveys:

https://edinburgh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/social-medicine-survey-aug-2015

It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete and we have included an option to save and return later if you are unable to complete it in one sitting. The surveys will close at midnight on 30th October 2015. All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three £20 Amazon gift vouchers. Please feel free to forward the link to your networks, so that we can get the widest response possible.

Many thanks,

The SSM Committee