From:
"H.IBRAHIM DURAK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:54:58 +-300
Hello everyone,
I am H.Ibrahim Durak from Turkey. I have been an another silence member of this list for two years. Now I am finishing PhD education at Public Health and working at Ege University Faculty of medicine health education unit.
Health Promotion is a new concept for my country and there is no facility or group who offers trainnig programs on the issue. Last year I attented European Training Concortium course on Health promotion and research (one months) It was only an introduction.
So now, I'm seeking master or equvalent training opportunities on the Health Promotion for the transfer of Knowledge to my country.

Any useful information about the training and fellowships on the issue would be
helpful.
Thank you in advance

H.Ibrahim Durak MD
Ege University Faculty Of Medicine