From:
Shawn Chirrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:43:06 -0400
Hello,

I have come across a couple of interesting on-line resources that I thought
may be of interest to Click4HP readers.

One is an excellent paper from the Benton Foundation, an organization that
does great work on communications (IT, Internet, Media) and community out of
the US.  They released a great paper last week entitled "Networking for
Better Care: Health Care in the Information Age."  It is a really great
paper on health information covering areas such as policy, community
involement, self-help and self-care.  You can find it on-line at
(http://www.benton.org/Library/health/).

The other resource is a recent position paper from Health Canada on
Population Health entitled "Taking Action on Population Health".  It looks
at how they are attempting to implement PH and HP concepts into practice.  I
hadn't seen it before ...but came across it last week.  It's available
online at http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/phdd/resource.htm

Take Care,

Shawn Chirrey