From:
Alicia Eberl-Lefko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:59:44 EDT
I am wondering if anyone has information on the effectiveness of influenza
immunization clinics that have been held in alternative sites (e.g.,
pharmacies, supermarkets, churches), particularly in relation to health
education.  I have been searching for literature on this topic, but haven't
come up with much.  Most of the literature seems to concentrate on more
traditional sites, such as doctor's offices and local health departments.
Thanks!