From:
Marie-Claude Lamarre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:29:13 +0200
Dear colleagues,

Would it be possible to have the addresses of the authors below ? as we
might wish to contact them within the frame of the preparation of our next
World Conference.
The International Union for Health Promotion and Education is organising
next year in Paris the XVIIth World Conference on Health Promotion and
Health Education, on July 15-20, 2001. The main theme is "Health : an
Investment for a Just Society. Four main themes : Ethics - Evidence -
Advocacy - and Partnership have also been chosen to contribute to this main
general theme.
For more details, please see our website : www.iuhpe.org

With best regards
Marie-Claude Lamarre